Overview & Benefits
- Great for small yards
- Great for applying grass seed & fertilizer in spring, summer & fall
- Can be used to spreader ice-melting products in winter
- Rust-proof and fully assembled
- Delivered ready to use - no assembly required and pre-calibrated
- Hold spreader over payment when filling. Sweep up any spilled product. Adjust spreader selector settings. Pull trigger and turn crank clockwise while walking at normal speed across area to be covered with product.
- For fine grass seed (blue, rye, fine, fescue) use setting 1
- For coarser seed (tall fescue) use setting 2
- For light fertilizer (Scotts fertilizers at a regular rate) use setting 3
- For heavy fertilizer use setting 4
- For pelletized fertilizer and ice melt products use setting 5
HOW TO USE
Hold spreader over pavement when filling. Sweep up any spilled product. Adjust spreader selector settings. Pull trigger and turn crank clockwise while walking at normal speed across area to be covered with product.
Up to 1,000 sq. ft.
Great for applying grass seed and fertilizer - or ice-melting products in winter. Heavy-duty construction, rustproof hopper and agitator.
You may return new/unplanted items within 24 hours of delivery for a full refund. We'll also cover the return shipping costs if an item is incorrect, of poor quality, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within one to five days of giving your item(s) to the return shipper. This includes the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 5 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail as to which day it will be picked up and your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to Calgary and area. Shipping is just $12.99 to Calgary, Langdon and Chestermere. Click on Delivery at the top of the page for full shipping rates. When you place an order, we will send you confirmation that the order has been processed then another when it will be shipped. On day of shipping you will get a Fulfilment email stating it is on the truck for delivery that day.