Buy Plants Online in 5 Simple Steps
It’s easy to buy your plants online at CalgaryPlants.com. Even if you have no idea what you want, choosing is fun with our colourful plant descriptions, and purchasing is quick and simple. Then all you have to do is sit back and relax while your plants are delivered straight to your home.
- Chose the type of plants you want. Select from the following:
- Refine your search by plant features. For larger categories, such as trees, shrubs and perennials, there are two ways to refine your search, making it easier to find the perfect plant:
a) When you scroll your mouse over the link at the top of the page, you will find a list of broad features. For instance you might select perennials that attract birds.
b) When you are in any of the plant pages, you will see an even more detailed ‘Collections’ listing at the left hand side of the page. This list will give you even more choices for evergreens, shrubs, perennials and trees.
- Select plants. Each time you find a plant you like, you can click ‘add to cart’, which is just like adding it to your cart at the store – it will stay there until you’re ready to check out. Or you can click ‘add to wishlist’ which means you haven’t quite decided yet, but you want to remember this plant for later.
Of course, whether you select ‘add to cart’, or ‘add to wishlist’, you can always change your mind later. It’s easy to remove plants from the cart, by clicking on the ‘x’, or transfer plants from your wishlist to your cart.
- Sign up as a customer. To register as a customer you will just have to fill out a simple form with your contact and delivery details. You will only have to do this the first time you shop with us.
- Checkout. When you have decided on your purchases, it’s easy to checkout and pay using Paypal, Visa or Mastercard.
It couldn’t be simpler! But before we go, here’s a Calgary Gardening Tip…
Pick your plants for season-long interest. Shrubs and perennials with interesting foliage will look great all season (or all year, if they’re evergreen). But remember to also consider the flowering schedule of your plants – with some careful planning, you can make sure you have flowers in spring, summer and fall.
Here’s to a happy spring, and a long, sunny summer!